Friday, November 16, 2007

First trip to the shopping mall

After almost a week just working and travelling home, me and my colleagues decided to head out for the nearest and biggest shopping mall, Dundrum Shopping Centre, which is about 2 LUAS stops from where I'm staying.

We ventured out after work( roughly 5.00pm) which is already dark. Headed straight to the nearest LUAS station and paid euro 2.70 for a round trip, we jumped in and hoped we could find our way to the Dundrum shopping centre just based on instincts and our google maps in our head.

On our way, I was greeted once with profanity by an( I presumed) Irish local on a bicycle, but then we just walked on. Dundrum shopping centre is indeed big and looked posh, all the bling bling brands are there.

It's late and we decided to eat in TGIF, I took the Jack Daniel Salmon steak, look at the pic below, the salmon steak is so so, I kinda felt the salmon is a bit overcooked.


while CY had a photo shot at his dinner, which is a spare ribs, I tried a bit which is quite nice.


And not forgetting a pic here with the TGIF napkin and authentic Guiness stout.


Overall, it was a nice trip and also quite a fast trip to Dundrum Shopping Centre which I'm sure I will explore more. I hope I will update soon.

No comments: