Friday, November 30, 2007

Dublin City Centre - Part II

Temple bar as I have mentioned is quite lively during the day and night. There are also live singers and activities going on. Took a picture of the famous temple bar pub.


The temple bar, all red and attractive.

At night, it is also lively and full with lights, as below with people mingling around.


Took my dinner as the restaurant directly behind from where I'm standing taking the picture.
So sorry, I didn't take a picture of the restaurant, it was rather dark. But I took some of the food that I had that night.


Traditional Irish Guinness stew with beef, served with salad and pie.

While my colleague had some salmon steak with spicy or curry sauce. Not spicy in Asian standards.


On our way back, we walked through Grafton street and it was decorated for Christmas, so some pics that I have taken below.


Shopping at night, quite some decoration there.


Christmas lights at Grafton Street, still quite busy at night. Nice to walk at night, although cold and wet but it is refreshing.

1 comment:

txun2001 said...

got outdoor cafe & people playing music? that will be a must go place :p