Monday, November 26, 2007

Dublin City Centre - Part I

I gave some thought of this post and I shall base my blog on this picture to navigate around.


Right smacked at the city centre with streets labeled.

Starting of from the left, Grafton street is a famous street for shopping and sightseeing.
There are flower stand by the road side, a nice view.



Flower stand next to the Dunnes stores at Grafton Street.

You can bask in the cold weather and stroll along Grafton Street, it is kinda busy street and nice walking down the cobbled street.


Grafton Street with Christmas celebration lights.

The Dublin tourism centre is also unique, centered at the medieval building, I managed to snap a few indoor shoots, the shoots are not excellent, excuse me for my poor photography skills.



Tourism centre top floor with a sandwich bar and nice tainted glass.


Tourism centre ground floor.

To be continued...

No comments: